If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
Within 48 hours of expected delivery:
- Verify the shipping address.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery around your door, mailbox, or typical delivery area.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery (a neighbor, roommate, etc.)
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival.
If it's been more than 36 hours after you received the package delivery notice, email us. Usually, the postal carrier is able to locate your package, but our support staff is here to help either way.